Terms of Service
Welcome to Introdews.com! Thank you for choosing to use our services. We are excited to have you onboard!
Below is a list of important terms that apply to anyone that visit our website or uses our services. We want to ensure that you have the best experience while visiting our website or using our services and these terms are essential in order to product both you and us.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1 Our Purpose
Introdews.com offers our users the ability to display their businesses to their customer via online and mobile websites (“User Platform”).
1.2 Legal Agreement
1.3 User Account
In order to use our services, you are required to register and create an account with Introduce (“User Account”).
All activities that occur under your User Account are your responsibility, as such, you are required to keep your username and password protected.
Should a User Account be disputed, we reserve the rights to determine the true owner of the said account based on our reasonable judgement.
The account information you provide during the registration process must be from you or your company and the information must be accurate and complete.
2. Your Obligations
2.1 You represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 of age and capable of entering into a contract;
- you are a resident in Malaysia;
- you understand that Introdews do not provide any legal advice or recommendation with respect to any laws to your use or any of your User Platform’s visitor and user (“End Users”);
- you confirm you own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you or imported, copied, or uploaded by Introdews for you to your User Platform (“User Content”);
- you have the full power, title, licenses, consents, and authority to allow Introdews to access any websites or other online services for the purpose of importing, copying, displaying, uploading, transmitting and/or otherwise using, your User Content;
- the User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third-party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to upload, import, copy, possess, post, transmit, display or other use in Malaysia or End Users reside;
- you obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission, and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
2.2 You undertake and agree to:
- fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which governs your use of User Platform;
- be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of User Platform which occur under your User Account and for any of your User Content;
- regularly and independently save and backup your User Content;
- receive from time-to-time promotional messages from Introdews and its partners;
- allow Introdews to use in perpetuity and free of charge, any version of your User Platform for any of Introdews’ marketing and promotional activities;
- Introdews’ sole discretion to impose and change price plans for its Services and impose restrictions on network traffic, bandwidth, size of Content, quality and format of content, etc.
2.3 You agree and undertake not to:
- copy, modify, reverse engineer, create derivative works of the Introdews Website, Introdews Services and any Content offered by Introdews within User Platforms (“Licensed Content”) without Introdews’ specific consent;
- insert, upload, collect or publish illegal contents or harmful contents;
- act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging to Introdews’ reputation and goodwill;
- impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on User Platform, whether directly or indirectly, or perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity to Introdews and/or any End Users;
- falsely state your affiliation with any person or entity, or falsely express or imply that Introdews or any third party endorses you, your User Platform, your business, or any statement you make;
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate termination of your User Account and/or any Services provided to you – with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such Services.
3 Content and Ownership
3.1 Your Intellectual Property
You shall own all intellectual property to your User Content and any other materials created by you. Introdews does not claim ownership rights on your content.
3.2 Introdew’s Intellectual Property
We own all rights in and to our services, content, data, technology, domain, and features. You may use our services and content so long as you fully comply with these terms and ensure full and timely payments.
4. Service Fees
4.1 Paid Services
The use of certain Introdews Services may be subject to payment of particular fees, as determined by Introdews in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Fee(s)”, respectively). Introdews will provide notice of such Fees then in effect in relation to such Paid Services. If you wish to receive of use such Paid Services, you are required to pay all applicable Fees in advance.
We reserve the right to change the Fees at any time. Shall you receive a discount or other promotional offer, Introdews shall have the right to automatically and without notice renew your subscription to such Services at the full applicable Fee.
Introdews will send a receipt or proof of payment via our payment gateway solution provider.
4.3 Subscription Auto-Renewals
In order to ensure that you do not experience any interruption or loss of services, certain Paid Services include an automatic renewal option by default. Such Paid Services will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless otherwise informed by you in writing at least fourteen (14) days in advance of the renewal date.
5.1 Cancellation by User
5.2 Cancellation by Introdews
6. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extend permitted by the law, Plannerd PLT, its officers, partners, employees, affiliates and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including any damages resulting from (1) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of any content; (2)any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information and/or other information stored therein; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the User Account, Services and/or User Platform; (4) events beyond the reasonable control of Introdews, including internet failures, equipment failures, non-performance of third party providers, natural disasters and/or strikes.
8.1 Changes & Updates
We may provide you with notices and updates by e-mail or through any other contact means you provided us.
8.3 Customer Service Contact
To get in touch with our Customer Service – please send your message to: email@example.com